We need you! ANROE relies on memberships to fund basic organizational capacity and to increase programming and networking opportunities.
Traditional Members receive…
- ANROE’s Electronic Newsletter with the latest environmental education resources and opportunities once a month.
- Access to networking resources with an active group of educators seeking to promote and implement natural resource education in Alaska.
- Access to job announcements in the environmental education field.
- Access to a LISTSERV allowing members to share lessons, advice, consulting, and other services.
- Discounts on professional development including Project Wild, Project Learning Tree, and Fire in Alaska.
Enhanced Members receive everything the Traditional Members receive, plus…
- A subscription to Clearing Magazine – A print a digital magazine providing ideas, inspiration, and resources for teaching environmental literacy in the Pacific Northwest.
- A subscription to Green Teacher – An environmental education magazine that includes access to current and archived issues, over 100 webinars, and access to each episode of their podcast, Talking with Green Teachers.
Click the image to become an ANROE member!
NOTE: We use Eventbrite as our online payment processor. It’s safe & secure. Simply click “become an ANROE member” above and you will go to the Eventbrite screen. Click on the green ticket button and select the membership category that best describes you. Pay with any major credit card. You will immediately receive a message on your screen that you have purchased a ticket. An email receipt will immediately be sent to your email address. You may then open and print your ticket (membership card!). Thank you for joining us!
Select the type of membership once you go to Eventbrite.
Annual membership rates below:
*under 50 people
**over 50 people